Outdoor Furniture – Wicker Furniture – Patio Furniture
Best Selection and Prices on Outdoor Furniture
Dartmouth Casual Furniture, Inc. has 5 large showrooms with the highest quality indoor and outdoor furniture, wicker furniture, patio furniture, rattan, aluminum and teak furniture available. We have grown to become one of the area’s largest wicker and patio furniture stores. Our customers know and trust Dartmouth Casual Furniture Inc. for quality furniture, outstanding customer service and competitive prices.
This website only shows a sampling of what Dartmouth Casual Furniture has to offer. Visit the store to check out our huge inventory, ready for immediate delivery.
Let us know if you have any questions or are looking for a specific item. We will be happy to help you. We listen to your needs and help you find the quality furniture that fits your lifestyle.
André & Nancy Pimentel
Indoor Wicker/Rattan Showroom
Indoor Wicker/Rattan Showroom
Outdoor Synthetic Wicker Showroom
5 Things Quality Patio Furniture Shoppers Need to Know:
Dartmouth Casual Furniture Expert Offers Top Tips for Boston Area Buyers
Boston area patio furniture experts Andre and Nancy Pimentel – owners of Dartmouth Casual Furniture — offer 5 tips for buying quality patio furniture that can be passed down to the next generation.
Warm weather brings visions of elegant outdoor living. But there’s more to buying quality patio furniture than picking a pretty set from a picture. Boston area experts Andre and Nancy Pimentel – owners of Dartmouth Casual Furniture — offer a list of 5 things people can do to ensure that they’re happy with their outdoor furniture investment for years to come.
“Outdoor living areas that include sectional seating, chat groups and dining tables that seat 8 to 12 people are popular, but they need to fit the people who will be using them,” said Nancy. “And people want quality materials so they can pass the furniture down to their children and grandchildren.”
Here are Nancy’s tips on how to invest in patio furniture that can be passed down to the next generation:
1. Choose materials that are made to last. High-quality teak, cast aluminum, natural and synthetic wicker furniture are all good choices for durability as well as style. If your outdoor living room gets a lot of sun, choose fade resistant fabrics – like the Lloyd Flanders Sunbrella® collection — for cushions and pillows.
2. Rely on established brands like Kingsley Bate and Gloster teak furniture, Lloyd Flanders wicker and Telescope cast aluminum for outdoor furniture sets that will hold up and look great for years. These designers have been around for decades and have withstood the test of time.
3. Work with a furniture dealer who knows what each manufacturer offers, including styles, frame materials, fabric and color options. For example, if a buyer is looking for chairs with teak frames and sling seats and backs, a knowledgeable furniture expert can recommend Gloster. This kind of expertise can make the difference between disappointment and delight with a patio set purchase.
4. Whenever possible, shop where there is a wide selection of different pieces and inventory on hand. Sit on the teak benches and wicker chairs, and lie on the chaise lounges. Photos from a catalog or web page can be appealing, but deceiving – especially where comfort is concerned – as anyone can testify who has ever sat on a plump-looking cushion only to cringe from the hard-as-rocks lumps. The best way to judge quality, workmanship and comfort is to see the pieces in person.
5. Work with a dealer who is an expert in room layout, knows how to accurately measure out space, and can offer suggestions for grouping and arrangements. Anyone who has ever tried to serve drinks on a deck overcrowded with tables and chairs knows how important this is. Outdoor furniture needs to fit on the patio, sun porch or deck in order for people to be able to relax, converse and be comfortable.
Nancy developed her suggestions over the past twenty-plus years of providing design services and working with people who visit the 10,000 square foot Dartmouth Casual Furniture showroom to buy luxury patio furniture.
“We try to do whatever we can to help people make a good decision,” said Nancy. “We want them to be happy with what they bought.”
Dartmouth Casual Furniture has been owned and operated by the Pimentel family since 1951. Andre and Nancy have been selling Lloyd Flanders wicker, Kingsley Bates and Gloster teak, Telescope cast aluminum and other fine designer outdoor furniture since 1995. Residents from Rhode Island, New Hampshire and other areas in Massachusetts have been furnishing their patios, decks and porches with them ever since.